Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chincoteague Impressions

8" x 10" Giclee print on paper

I've recently had prints made of some of my original oil paintings. With economic times as they are, I thought I'd make these available for people who want to buy art at more affordable prices. I'll be posting them here every day for the next week. If you're interested in purchusing one... free free to click on the link to the right for my ebay store, or contact me directly @ Soozq39@yahoo.com.

For those of you unfamiliar with the term, giclee (pronounced Zhee-Clay), they are images taken from high resolution scans of original artwork, and printed with archival quality inks on a variety of surfaces including museum-quailty papers, and textured linen canvas that can be stretched on a frame. My printer specializes in fine art giclee printing, and we work closely together for color accuracy and quality control for each and every piece. The details the giclee can reproduce is incredible, and each piece truly looks like an original


No comments:

Post a Comment